& farm-sitting services
Silverdale, and nearby areas*
When you can’t be home with your pets, or you need to be away from the farm, Scout’s Best will look after your animals with as much diligence and affection as you would give them. We care for dogs and cats, as
well as other small
pets. Also, we are
accustomed to small
farm animals such as
horses, goats, sheep,
pigs and chickens.
* We serve zip codes 98310, 98311, 98312, 98383, Brownsville, Seabeck and parts of Port Orchard.
Monday - Sunday
8 to 8
There are numerous benefits to you and your animals in using our Kitsap County pet sitter services:
- With in-home care, you won’t have the nuisance of dropping off your animals or of picking them up before closing time.
- You needn’t impose on friends or neighbors or worry about the reliability of a youngster; and we can do dog walking and other tasks, rather than just popping in for feeding. Also, we are insured.
- The cost of Scout’s Best Pet Sitting is often less than you would pay for boarding at a kennel, especially if you have more than one pet.
- Our New Puppy Program will help you to give your pup a great start in manners, socialization and stability.
- Your home will have a lived-in look, because we will attend to security measures like checking locks, adjusting lights and blinds, collecting mail and moving trash cans.
- Scout’s Best can deal competently with emergency situations.
- Your pets are more comfortable in their own surroundings, with their own routines and a pet sitter’s attention to their special needs.